Thursday 5 January 2012

5/366: Hoodie...

Today was back to school and back to work day. It felt rotten saying bye to my kids after such a fantastic Christmas break, but that's reality.

Started work in earnest today on the new Way Ahead Photography website. The new version will be far more "professional looking" - I am very keen that it should be fed by and tie into the various social sites that I use to promote my work, also it will be far more iPad/iPhone friendly. After all - most of the creative people I mingle with have one or both!

This return to web design after several years of freedom proved quite frustrating at first - once again CSS proved inconsistent, flawed and sometimes downright silly. After a while though I found myself back in my old world, and quite enjoying myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment