Friday 29 November 2013

Black Friday - Way Ahead Stylee...

PHOTOSHOOT COMPETITION



Today this limited edition art print by Way Ahead Photography is being auctioned by Bamfords in Derby as part of a Guinness record-attempt charity auction - for Annabel's Angels and some other excellent charities.

I've decided to run a competition a bit like the penny auction sites.

So here's what you have to do to try and win a FREE 1 Hour Photo shoot and 30 images on DVD at my studio.

1) Go here to the Justgiving page and donate a quid (or more if you want) for each guess you would like to make.

2) Send a message Way Ahead Photography on Facebook PRIVATELY, and have a guess what the picture will sell for. You can have as many guesses as you like, but please can you make a DONATION of at least £1 to Annabel's Angels for each guess!

3) Watch/listen to the auction live here (the photo I've donated is Lot 1728). Psst - I don't mind if you bid too

4) The CLOSEST ORIGINAL GUESS to what the picture actually goes for in auction wins the free shoot! "ORIGINAL" as in only one person must have guessed the amount that I deem the winner. There can be only one!!!

Please note my decision is final, and that you will need to be able to get to my studio in Hythe, Kent (UK!) to claim the prize!

GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU X

No comments:

Post a Comment