Wednesday 22 January 2014

New Website Goes Live!



I am very pleased to announce that I've been putting the quietness of January (sadly an occupational hazard!) to good use and have completely redesigned the Way Ahead Photography website!

I've been privileged to be involved in some amazing photo shoots in the past year or two, and I wanted to reflect this by updating the website with a whole bunch of new images.

I have tried to clean up the design of the new site so that it is all about the photos. Lots of lovely full screen images, and not a lot of waffle from me.

Because let's face it, all that trite "I am passionate" and "I am committed" stuff is really boring, and self-absorbed. I'd rather let my photos do the talking...

Also I've listened to my lovely customers who have made it clear that my main selling point, is me and how I do photography. So the new site proudly sports my name in nice friendly joined-up writing, placed carefully above Way Ahead Photography, which I think is significant. I want people to feel they are dealing with a personable human being at all times - not some faceless corporation!

I want to take the opportunity to say a huge thank to to all the amazing people I work for and with, and also to Steve Smith from Mantaur, a good mate and my web server guru!



No comments:

Post a Comment