Friday 13 February 2009

Snow Good, I Can't Do Winter Landscapes...


Just been trekking around in my 4x4 trying to take photos (emulating one of my heroes, Kieran Dodds on the DVD that came with the EOS cameras!). Snow everywhere - I drove, I walked, I climbed, I sat. No muse, no inspiration, no excitement...


I love portraits. I love rock music photography. I want intense, exciting moments. I just don't seem to be able to find the inspiration to photograph a lump of mud and clay and rock, covered in white stuff. I even took to turning the camera on myself and pulling faces...


Maybe I was just meant to shoot people?

2 comments:

  1. Just take the photos. You will get insperation from where you went wrong when shooting the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - great advice and most appreciated!

    ReplyDelete